Rev-up -
Did road run with the Secondary 3s.
Walked throughout the whole road run session with Steffi.
We only ran a little. Approximately 1/4 of the road run route. LOL.
We just didn't feel like running at all.
Our stamina have deproved a lot. Uh-oh.
P.E -
It's our last lesson with the trainee teachers.
As usual, the class was separated into 2 groups with one of the trainee teacher each.
Did softball again.
This time, we played softball with the soft volleyball using tagging.
Was playing volleyball with Steffi, Fu Chui, Joleen and Kendrick instead. Hehe.
When our P.E lesson was coming to an end, I felt kinda sick. .__.
I've got no idea why. Felt so dizzy and had a kinda blur vision.
History -
Miss Huda taught us on a new chapter.
We copied down notes. Hehe.
English -
Miss Rakeezah was late for lesson.
We did filing once she came for our lesson.
Recess -
Went to change into our uniform.
Went down to the canteen to eat then.
The bell rang and most of us were still eating.
This obviously meant that we were late for lessons.
Wei Yang went to the canteen and shouted at us.
He chased us back to our class for lessons.
Maths -
Wei Yang called Mr Leonard Ong up to my class.
He talked a little about being late for lessons after recess. Lol.
Then, he went off with Wei Yang.
Mr Chou was teaching the class but I wasn't listening at all.
I wasn't even doing any Maths sums.
Instead, I was editting my group's Literature script for the drama skit.
Mother Tongue -
Did a Chinese worksheet and I can hardly answer any of the questions there.
I'm so gonna fail my Chinese test tomorrow. Gg.com.
Folk dance -
Was selected for some sort of dancing competition for the Cumbia dance.
2F v.s 2E. Lmao. I was partnered with Shahreez since Sibelle's feet was injured.
After that, we did some other dances together.
After school -
Steffi and I accompanied Fu Chui in the classroom as she was doing her D&T design journal.
After a while, Steffi and I went down to the canteen for our lunch.
Had our lunch and went back to the class to look for Fu Chui.
She was still doing her D&T design journal with Haziq.
Once both of them completed their work, we accompanied them to put their work inside Mr Mushtaq's pigeon hole.
Then, we headed back to the classroom.
Slacked in there for a while.
Soon, Steffi, Fu Chui and I went off.
While walking to the bus stop at the back gate, Steffi and I saw Stanley, Hein Zaw, Chi Tat and Wei Jie inside the Malay Language room.
Stopped there and chit chatted with them for a while through the window. LOL.
After that, Steffi and I took the bus back home.
Home sweet home at 4+pm.
Was shocked to see Mummy at home.
She came back from work early as she is sick.
While Mummy was resting, I took a 3-and-a-half hour of nap too. Hehe. ^^
There's gonna be netball training tomorrow. Oh my, oh my.
I dread for netball trainings. Sheesh! :@
I wonder why must there be such a thing as CCA in school. Argh!

No comments:
Post a Comment