About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Monday, April 5, 2010

Lack of sleep = headache. Geez! ):
I shall quickly update about today and then go to sleep. *hmm*

Assembly -
Went to the hall.
Had a short briefing on Westwood 10th Year Anniversary after silent reading session.
The Westwood bear looks cute. o_o

Westwood Bytes -
Proceed back to the classroom after the short briefing.
We had to squat outside the classroom with our bags on because we were making lots of noise outside the classroom. -.-
Then, we were allowed to enter the classroom.
Miss Rakeezah started showing us powerpoint slides and videos on the Secondary 2 Cultural Expression (Folk Dance).
Nobody volunteered to be the In-charge of the girls' costume so all the girls had to stand throughout her whole lesson, which obviously includes her English lesson too. -.-

English -
Did letter of complaint again.

History -
Copied down notes.
When I laid my heads on the table and close my eyes, Evan went to bang my table damn loudly.
Wtf sial. I wasn't even sleeping. -.- Bastard.

Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.

Maths -
Was told to do some Maths sums but I didn't do it due to having a headache. .__.

Literature -
2 groups have presented their drama skit.
My group haven't even started anything on the drama skit. Wtf. Gg.comz. .__.

Physics -
Mdm Ho went through some questions on our Physics workbook.
After that, we had our Physics test.
I'm not sure if I am able to pass it. *hmm*

Mother Tongue -
Had Chinese spelling.
After that, we did 造句.

After school -
Netball match against Beaty Secondary School was cancelled as they have withdrew.
Don't ask me why for I don't know the reason to why they withdrew.
I went to the Media Resource Library to do my D&T design journal with Steffi, Joleen, Asyraf, Shahreez and Irfan.
After completing everything that has to be done for our D&T design journal, Steffi and I left.
Asyraf helped us hand in our D&T design journals to Mr Mushtaq's pigeon hole.
While Steffi and I were walking to the bus stop at the back gate, we saw Chi Tat, Hein Zaw and Eugene.
Bus'ed to Jurong Point together with them.
Reached Jurong Point and the guys went off.
Steffi and I were extremely hungry yet we had a hard time deciding what to eat.
Decided on eating at Kopitiam but when we reached there, we had a change of decision.
Oh! While walking to Kopitiam, I saw Shiori and her boyfriend. Hehe. :P
Went down to have our late lunch at Pizza Hut then.
After having our late lunch at Pizza Hut, Steffi accompanied me to Xcraft and Chamelon to buy some stuffs.
Then, we head back home.
Home sweet home at 6.10pm.

No comments: