About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Went down to Art Park with Mummy for a BBQ party at 5.30pm.
Saw Mummy's friends and their children there.
Waited for Stanley and Marshall to arrive.
Stanley then arrived with his friends, Guan Feng and Spencer.
Had our dinner together there.
Soon, Marshall arrived.
After we have eaten our dinner, we went to the basketball court with the kids.
Spencer, Guan Feng and some of the kids played basketball there while Stanley accompanied me.
Then, a group of guys wanted to start their basketball match so they moved aside and joined us.
Chit chatted together then Shiori arrived.
We then decided to go to Jurong Point.
Walked to Jurong Point and Spencer went back home.
Shiori, Stanley, Marshall, Guan Feng and I went to Starbucks.
Went to look for Ian at Starbucks.
He was watching the dancers dancing at the dance competition.
Marshall, Stanley and I purposely blocked his view. LOL.
After that, we chit chatted for a while and Ian went off with his friends.
Guan Feng, Marshall, Stanley and I then accompanied Shiori to Xcraft and she wanted to pierce her nose.
Nicholas went to Xcraft to meet us.
Shiori pierced her nose and off we headed to Jurong Safra.
Stanley, Guan Feng, Nicholas and Shiori played lan while Marshall and I just watched them play. Was bored to death and almost fell asleep there. Lol.
Soon, they stopped playing lan so we walked back to Art Park.
Saw our mothers packing and cleaning up.
Chit chatted together there and then Marshall, Stanley and I went to the minimart to buy drinks.
Went to Ian's house with Marshall, Stanley, our mothers and some other kids while Shiori, Nicholas and Guan Feng went to Jurong Point.
Went to Ian's house and slacked inside Ian's room.
Had a singing session together inside his room. Lol.
Ian played the guitar while the rest of us sang along.
Then, the kids used his laptop to watch some funny videos and anime.
Stanley, Ian, Marshall and I lied down on Ian's bed.
Was extremely tired and felt like sleeping. Lol.
Stanley and Marshall kept tickling me non-stop especially Stanley. .__.
Soon, Stanley, Brandon and I had to go.
Walked back home together with Mummy, Stanley, Brandon and Aunty Josie.
Home sweet home at 2.45am.

P/S: Time and date of blog post is editted.

No comments: