Assembly -
My eyelids were heavy.
I was dozing off during lesson reading. .__.
In-touch discussion -
This time, our In-touch discussion was with Mr Mushtaq.
We discussed on the topic, "Singapore Water Story".
I was half-dead while he was discussing with the class. Hehe. x,x
Music -
Went to the music lab.
Miss Chen gave our chocolates for the Top 6 mask and also the Best Pose.
Then, we resumed to playing the song, "The Phantom of the Opera" using the keyboard. Lol.
History -
Miss Huda went through with us on how to evaluate the reliability of sources.
I wasn't really paying attention to her lesson so I don't quite understand what she was teaching. Opps.
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
English -
My English file was selected for file checking. Lol.
After that, Miss Rakeezah gave us back our vocabulary test paper.
I scored 19/20. Haha! :D
Mother Tongue -
Miss Nai didn't come.
Instead, 2F's form teacher took our class for Chinese lesson.
Unfortunately, nothing changed.
We still had to do our Chinese test.
I think I'll fare badly for this Chinese test. Geez. Gg.com.
Maths -
I seriously don't understand whatever Mr Chou was teaching us.
The whole class was in a chaos. Lol!
The boys of the class bullied Mr Chou by throwing paper on him. .__.
After school -
Went down to the canteen to eat with Steffi, Fu Chui, Ying Ying and Joleen.
Fu Chui and Ying Ying went off for their band cca first.
Then, Joleen, Steffi and I left together.
Joleen went back home to prepare for her badminton training.
Steffi went to look for Min Qi and others at the D&T workshop while I went up to 2G to wait for Wen Yu.
Once her class ended, we went down to the canteen.
Accompanied and watched her eat.
Then, we went to prepare for our netball training.
Soon, training started.
Warm-up > 1 set of climbing the staircase at the block beside our school (1st to 15th storey) > Ball drills > Vertical run (1st to 2nd storey) x5 sets > Jumping over the bench drills > I-don't-know-what's-that-called drills > Game with secondary 1s > Warm down.
Training ended.
While climbing the staircase, Ameline and Natalie were talking about some horror movies.
Then, Natalie banged onto a bicycle and suddenly screamed together with Ameline.
Both of them frightened me, Carissa and Wen Yu that we also screamed together with them. LOL.
The game with the secondary 1 netballers was kinda boring yet quite fun. Lol.
The C'div netballers were just slacking while playing the game against them.
It's kinda scary playing the game with the secondary 1s as we are afraid that we might injure them. x,x
Oh well, bus'ed home with Ameline after training.
When I reached my house's door step, Daddy came up too. Hehe.
Apparently, he just came back from work. Hah.
Home sweet home at 6.30+pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment