Late day to school.
CME -
Miss Rakeezah went through chapter 1 of the storybook, "Feather Boy".
Then, she assigned us to do a worksheet on chapter 1 of Feather Boy.
English -
Miss Rakeezah revised us on factual descriptive essay.
Art -
I've got nothing to say about Art lesson.
Art lesson has never been a peaceful one. Lol.
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
Heard from Miss Melissa Tan that she will be taking 15 students from 2E for Maths lessons.
Steffi, Fu Chui, Joleen, Jia Shu, Mei Lian and I told her that we want to be in her class for Maths lessons so she ticked our names.
In the end, something just had to happen and piss me off. -.-
Then, when we were able to enter our classroom, Shahreez went to lock the damn front door in order to not let me and Steffi enter the classroom.
Fucktards. What a nice way and how nice of you people to ruin my mood. *rolls eyes*
History -
Miss Huda continued teaching us on chapter 8.
Maths -
Had our Maths test.
I seriously hope that I'll be able to pass it. *cross fingers*
After school -
My dear supermama Fu Chui cried because she lost 9marks for her Maths test as she didn't have enough time to complete the whole Maths test paper.
I was dumbfounded when she suddenly started crying in front of me.
I just didn't know what was wrong.
My mind was blank and empty.
Steffi and I went to look for her at the girls' toilet.
When she cried, I seriously felt useless.
I didn't know what to do and how to comfort her.
I'm so sorry, Fu Chui. I didn't do much to cheer you up.
Whatever it is, cheer up aye! (L)
Things are going to turn out well for you. (: Don't worry so much.
Joleen, Jia Shu, Ying Ying, Si Man and Maggie then came inside the girls' toilet to try and comfort Fu Chui too.
Finally, she managed to stop crying.
I heaved a huge sigh of relief. *phew*
She went down to the canteen with Joleen and Jia Shu for lunch while Steffi and I went to Kenny Cafe to look for Hein Zaw, Eugene, Stanley and Alvin to have lunch together.
Steffi and I didn't eat much.
When Chi Tat came, Hein Zaw went back to the school. Lol.
After that, all of us headed back to school.
We went to Cabin to buy the tiles for Westwood 10th Anniversay Mosaic.
Saw Joleen, Fu Chui, Jia Shu and Ying Ying inside the Cabin room, decorating their own tiles.
Steffi and I then joined them inside and decorated our own tiles.
After that, Miss Rakeezah told us that we will be conducting our meeting for the Westwood 10th Anniversary Carnival in the Cabin room instead of our classroom.
She briefed all of us in each commitee and let us do our work.
Discussed the things that can be bought for the carnival games prizes with the logistic team.
Once the logistic team was done with the work, some of them did other things while the rest went back home.
I helped Joleen's group to decorate and design their carnival game poster.
After that, Miss Rakeezah told me to help her to clean up the Cabin room.
As I had nothing to do, I helped her to clean up the Cabin room.
Then, all of us went out of Cabin room.
While walking out of the school ground, we saw Miss Melissa Tan.
Chit-chatted with her, Joleen, Jia Shu, Sibelle, Shahreez and Sibelle. Hehe.
She keep disiao me lor! >< Sheesh!
Then, I walked to the bus stop with Joleen, Jia Shu and Sibelle.
Bus'ed home with Joleen and Asyraf.
Home sweet home at 6pm then.

No comments:
Post a Comment