About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Friday, April 9, 2010

Assembly -
Girls assembled in the parade square while the boys assembled in the hall.
Both gender was separated to 2 different places to assemble. Lol.
The boys had a discipline talk in the hall while the girls had a personal grooming talk in the parade square.
It's stupid that they even want to care about what kind of bra we're wearing and what colour bra we're wearing. -.-
Do they even need to check and approve such a thing? Waddafuck. Lol.

Literature -
Went to the AVA room for our Literature drama acting.
My group was the last group to act.
We didn't rehearse at all.
Most of the things were done last minute. LOL.
However, the outcome of it seems pretty fine to us. o_o

Chemistry -
Miss Melissa Tan no longer teaches us Chemistry.
Instead, our new Chemistry teaher came in to teach us today.
I find her lesson super boring. -.-
I don't really quite understand what she was teaching us too. Eeks!

Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.

D&T -
Mr Mushtaq's D&T group went to the computer lab.
Connected some stuffs to a electronic board and then we did programming.
The LED light will light up one. Hehe. LOL.
It's freaking cold inside the computer lab. x,x

After school -
Went up the 3rd floor with Steffi.
Steffi waited for Angela and others while I waited for Wen Yu.
Wen Yu and I then went to put our bags at the netball area.
Went to Kenny Cafe for lunch then.
After lunch, we headed back to school and prepared for netball training.
Before netball training started, Wen Yu and I went to the MRL.
She read "New Moon" while I was trying to get some rest.
I fell asleep but the stupid school bell rang so loudly which scared me. LOL.
Then, Miss Melissa Tan came.
Chit chatted with her. She kept disiao'ing me again lor. x,x Hehe.
Soon, she went off for some fliming thingy. Lol.
Went down to the netball area then.
Training started.
Warm-up > Ball drills > Figure-of-8 drills > Game.
Training ended earlier today as we had a Pizza Hut treat from Miss Rahimah and Mdm Noryani.
Went to the canteen for our Pizza Hut treat.
It was to celebrate for those who came in top 50 for Cross Country.
Ate our pizza and others.
After that, we were dismissed.
Bus'ed to Jurong Point to meet Mummy.
Met Mummy and we went to collect my contact lenses.
After that, we went to buy our dinner back home.
Home sweet home with Mummy at 6.30pm.

No comments: