Reached there and only saw Eugene there.
Waited for the rest of them to arrive.
Once they arrived, we decide on which movie to watch.
Decided on watching "Kidnapper" so we went to buy the movie tickets.
Then, we bought some popcorn and drinks.
Soon, we went inside the movie theatre.
We watched "Kidnapper".
Overall, I find the movie boring. -.- Lol.There were some disgusting and touching parts of the story.
The touching parts of the story made me cried a little.
It's funny how a show/movie can affect me so emotionally.
Stanley saw me crying. Omg. x,x
After the movie ended, we went to the arcade to play.
Played Daytona USA with Steffi, Stanley, Eugene and Chi Tat.
Hahaha! I won all of them during the last race. Woots. :D
After that, we played Street Basketball.
Then, we left the arcade.
Steffi went back home while I brought the rest of them to Jurong Central Park aka Bangala Park. ^^
Played there. Heh.
Stanley fell on the pit of sand where we played the swing thingy. Haha! Stupid!
Then, went to play the slide with Stanley, Eugene and Chi Tat while Ling Jing and Kay Mun were slacking at the swing thingy area.
I made things hard for them to climb up the slide by shaking the slide. Rofl.
I got pushed down the slide by Stanley. Wtfz. Lol.
Soon, I went back home while the rest of them went back to Jurong Point.

No comments:
Post a Comment