About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Went down to Art Park at 7.30pm with Mummy.
Mummy went to chit chat with her friends while I went to look for Stanley and the other kids.
Saw Stanley and his little brother, Brandon.
Slacked at the exercising corner.
Stanley lent me his walkman. ^^
Was smsing with Stanley about some stuffs despite the fact that he was with me at that time because we didn't want the other kids to know about the stuffs we were talking about. Lol.
Btw, I would like to thank Stanley for opening up to me. (:
Soon, Jason came down to find us.
When he arrived, he and Stanley started playing catching with the kids.
I was the most relaxing person. LOL.
Was sitting down at a place, listening to the songs in Stanley's walkman while the rest of them were running here and there. Hah.
I asked Shiori to come down to Art Park to find us too.
When she reached, we went to look for her.
Damn long never meet up with her le luh! :D Hehe.
Saw her and we decided to go to Jurong Point.
Mavrick's little brother, Kendrick, kept disturbing Shiori. LOL.
Shiori got irritated because he kept pulling her shirt and etc. Lmao.
Shiori, Stanley, Jason, Brandon and I headed to Jurong Point.
Went to Action City to slack.
After that, we headed to Jurong Central Park aka Bangala Park. LOL.
Stupid one. There were extremely lots of bangala and rats there. Rofl.
Slacked together at one of the playground there.
2 stupid bangala were sleeping under the playground.
We don't even know whether they were sleeping anot.
They kept looking up at our butts. -.-
Don't know whether their eyes is open or close. Lol.
Jason, Stanley and Brandon kept sliding down the slide.
Shiori and I were reluctant to slide down as the slide seemed kinda scary. LOL.
In the end, we still slide down the slide and found it fun. Haha.
Idiotic Stanley kept tickling me and Shiori until we slide down the slide. Lmao.
After that, their friend, Guan Feng, came.
Slacked at the playground together.
Then, Jason and Brandon attempted to try and catch a rat.
In the end, it was a failed attempt. Hahaha!
Stanley, Brandon, Jason and Guan Feng went to play the thingy which you sit on then slide left and right.
They played that while Shiori and I were still slacking at the playground.
Soon, all of us gotta go except for Shiori and Guan Feng.
Walked back to Jurong Point together.
Shiori and Guan Feng went to Jurong Point while Stanley and Brandon accompanied to 7-eleven to buy drinks.
At that time, Jason headed back home.
Stanley, Brandon and I went to the void deck of Marshall's house to meet our mother.
Chit-chat for a while then all of us headed back home.
Home sweet home with Mummy at 11pm.

No comments: