About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Friday, March 26, 2010

Assembly -
The whole class was reading the same story book during silent reading session.

Chemistry -
Miss Rakeezah took 15minutes to go through our new time table.
After that, Miss Melissa Tan came in to teach us Chemistry.
Our new soon-to-be Chemistry teacher came in to observe the class and observe how Miss Melissa Tan teaches us.

English -
Miss Rakeezah went through some stuffs on our Vocabulary worksheet.
Then, she taught us on how to write a formal letter of complaint.

Recess -
Didn't eat anything.
Was dismissed early because of our Cross Country run.

After school -
Went home to change into house t-shirt and PE shorts.
After that, I went down to Sakae Sushi at the National Library.
Waited for Steffi to arrive.
When she arrived, we went inside Sakae Sushi.
Soon, Joleen and Fu Chui arrived.
We had our lunch at Sakae Sushi.
Steffi and I kept shooting ice at each other. LOL.
Fu Chui and Joleen kept trying to stop us from shooting ice because Steffi and I were reluctant to do so.
Joleen had a hard time trying to stop Steffi from shooting ice at me. Hah.
I even took a video of it. It's fucking hilarious please. LOL.
After having lunch, I was supposed to go to Jurong Secondary to look for Shiori.
Unfortunately, she had something on so we couldn't meet up. ): Sad die.
Well, it's okay! There's definitely still another time! (L)
Went to Jurong Point then. Steffi and Fu Chui went to buy badges.
After that, they accompanied me to Xcraft and Chamelon to buy ear sticks and etc.
Walked around Jurong Point then.
Cabbed to Chinese Garden together soon.
Reached Chinese Garden and assembled under the tentage with the other Westwoodians for our Cross Country run.
The lower secondary boys went off for their warm-up first.
When the lower secondary girls were about to go for their warm-up session, it started raining heavily.
Everybody cheered damn loudly. Heh!
While waiting for the rain to stop, the whole Westwoodians played the bombing game. LOL.
All of us started screaming and shouting like wtfz. Hah.
When the rain stopped, we were told that we will be continue with our Cross Country run.
Off we headed for our warm-up session.
While 2E girls were walking to the area for our warm-up session, the AVA people were playing the song, "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga.
All of us were singing loudly. Haha!
Mr Chia even said that we were singing louder than the speakers. LOL.
After doing our warm-up, we started running.
Ran 2.6km around Chinese Garden. Hehe.
After running, we headed back to the tentage.
Was tired to the max. Lol.
Asyraf treated Steffi, Fu Chui and I to drinks. Heh. Thank you! (:
Rested under the tentage until Mrs Chou gave her closing speech.
After she was done with her closing speech, the discipline commitee teachers dismissed us.
Took a cab back to Jurong Point with Steffi, Fu Chui and Joleen.
Reached Jurong Point then, Steffi and Joleen went back home.
Fu Chui accompanied me to meet Mummy at the MRT interchange.
Saw Aunty Josie and Aunty Lina together with Mummy.
They told me that they were heading to Chevrons for a birthday chalet.
Mummy gave me money to buy my own dinner.
Soon, they left.
I accompanied Fu Chui to the bus interchange.
Saw Dalton waiting for bus 172.
I waited for the bus together with them.
Chit-chat until the bus came.
Both of them boarded the bus while I went to buy my dinner.
Bought my dinner and head back home.
Planned to meet Shiori, Stanley and Marshall after watching the korean drama, "Temptation of Wife" but in the end, I went to Chevrons chalet together with Marshall.
After the korean drama was over, I went to prepare to go out.
Marshall came to fetch me at my void deck.
While walking to the MRT interchange, Marshall's slippers was spoilt so we headed to his house for him to change his slippers.
Headed to the MRT interchange after he had his slippers changed.
Took the MRT to Jurong East and walked to Chevrons from Jurong East MRT interchange.
We had to walked along a creepy and dark route there. Lol. Wtfz.
We even ran across 2 roads with incoming cars. Hah!
Then, we reached Chevrons and looked for the chalet.
Saw Mummy and her friends there.
Ate a little then went inside the chalet.
The chalet is damn fucking cool please. LOL It's nice. ^^
Mummy and her friends started playing mahjong.
I helped Mummy with it since she was just a beginner. Heh.
Waited for Stanley to arrive.
Once he arrived, we went out of the chalet.
Walked around Chevrons.
Went to play pool together with them there.
Then, we slacked at the playground there.
Climbed up the monkey bars and sat up there to slack.
Soon, Mummy called me up and said that we were going home.
All of us went down to look for them.
Took bus 99 together with all of them.
Alighted at a random bus stop and then changed to bus 240.
Then, we alighted at the bus stop near my house.
Stanley, Aunty Josie, Marshall and Aunty Lina went to separate ways from me and Mummy.
Home sweet home at 12am.

I'll be uploading all the pictures and video taken as soon as I got all of them with me.
Do stay tune for the pictures and video! :D

No comments: