Assembly -
Secondary 1s and 2s assembled in the hall.
We had some motivational talk after silent reading session.
The motivational talk bore the hell outta me.
It seriously made me felt like sleeping. Lol.
English -
Miss Rakeezah went through our formal letter of complaint homework.
We also did peer editting and corrections on our formal letter of complaint.
History -
Did self revision for our History test next week.
I didn't revised anything at all.
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
Maths -
Didn't pay attention to what Mr Chou was teaching.
Instead, I was throwing letters and papers across the classroom. Haha!
Stupid Dalton threw a piece of wet foolscap paper on me. Wtf. Ew.
Literature -
Miss Rakeezah went through the worksheet on "Slumdog Millionare."
Physics -
Was doing corrections on my Physics workbook and copying down notes.
Somehow, I fell asleep during Physics lesson while Mdm Ho was teaching. Opps. x,x
Mother Tongue -
Miss Nai taught us on a new chapter.
Was told to do our Chinese workbook. Wth.
After school -
Went down to the canteen to look for Wen Yu and Carissa.
Had our lunch together and off we prepared for our netball match against Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary.
While the others were warming up and playing against Ahmah Ibrahim Secondary, Wen Yu and I went to the D&T workshop to help our group members with our D&T project.
Argh! Some parts of my fingers are stucked with super glue. :@
Then, my group was done with our course work.
I waited for Wen Yu's group's course work to be done.
Helped them a little on painting it.
Soon, we went back to the netball area to watch the C'girls play their match against Ahmah Ibrahim Secondary.
We won Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary with a score of 38-15, I think.
Then, we were dismissed.
Carissa and I accompanied Wen Yu to the D&T workshop for a while.
Soon, Carissa and I went off.
Took the bus to Jurong Point together.
At a random bus stop, Si Qi boarded the bus and bus'ed to Jurong Point together with us.
Home sweet home aftermath.

No comments:
Post a Comment