Assembly -
Had prize giving for the Cross Country instead of having rev-up session.
P.E -
The class was separated into 2 groups with 2 trainee teachers.
Did softball again.
Not quite fun. Lol. .__.
History -
Miss Huda taught us on how to answer questions regarding comparison.
English -
Miss Rakeezah gave us a worksheet to do.
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
Maths -
Steffi and I were late for lesson but when we went inside the classroom without knocking the door and greeting him, he didn't say any single thing about Steffi and I being late. Lol.
Although I don't quite understand whatever he was teaching, I tried to solve some of the Maths sums given.
Managed to solve quite a few of it. ^^
Mother Tongue -
Miss Nai went through the Chinese workbook.
Folk dance -
Danced all of the different kinds of dances.
Almost got sabotaged by Asyraf and Fu Chui to go up to the stage to dance Macarena(?). *phew*
Hell, no. I don't wanna go up to the stage to dance again. Lol.
After school -
Went to the D&T workshop for our D&T work.
Completed all the stuffs that was left undone.
Stupid Asyraf accidentally kicked my group's gameboard and the plywood and wooden stand broke. -.- Lol.
We were told to fix it but Asyraf did the fixing instead.
Steffi and Fu Chui went off first as their group had completed their work.
Jia Shu and I waited for Joleen's group to be done with their work.
While waiting for her, some of us were fooling around in the D&T workshop. Hehe.
Took the bus back home with Joleen and Asyraf then.

No comments:
Post a Comment