Was supposed to meet Dalton and others for our Art project but I overslept. x,x Opps.
Woke up and saw lots of messages and missed calls on my handphone. Lol.
Sorry uh. I overslept. ~.~ Hehz.
I was supposed to go down to Jurong Point to buy my lunch but I was just too lazy.
Instead, I ordered Mac Donalds delivery. Hehe.
I called Andy up just to ask if he knows the Mac Donalds delivery hotline as I have forgotten. LOL!
Ordered for Mac Donalds delivery and waited for it to be delivered to my house.
When it was finally delivered to my house, I ate it.
After having my lunch, I prepared to go for my netball training.
I thought I was going to be late but luckily, I saw Yu Ling and Clara boarding the same bus as me.
Reached school and saw Maryam.
Walked to school together and it was raining.
Miss Koh and Miss Soleha were already there.
Training started.
Did quite a number of different drills.
We did most of the drills at the corridoors as it was raining thus, we wasn't able to use the quadrangle for our training.
I don't know what were the drills called. Hehe. x,x
After completing all the drills, we were dismissed.
Chit chat with some of the netballers at the netball area before going off.
Walked to the bus stop together with them.
I took the bus to Jurong Point and met Mummy there.
Home sweet home together with Mummy aftermath.

No comments:
Post a Comment