Got awoken up by Mummy's call and Andy's call.
Woke up and did some preparation then off I went out of my house to meet up with HuiJia, Andy and Vivian.
Damn, I miss HuiJia'Dear and Andy damn lots. (L) Haha.
It has been some time since I last met up with them.
Now, I finally got a chance to meet up with them. Hooray! (:
Took the MRT to Redhill.
I walked from Redhill MRT station to HuiJia's house.
Waited for her to come down at the void deck.
When she came down, we went to the bus stop to slack.
After that, we headed to the car park staircase to slack.
I received Andy's call and we went to the bus stop.
HuiJia and I then boarded the same bus as Andy.
I almost couldn't recognise Andy.
He got long dyed brown hair. LOL.
Took the bus to Telok Blangah.
Went to the Safra there to play pool.
Halfway while playing pool, HuiJia went to fetch her friend, Vivian.
In the end, all 4 of us played pool together.
It started to rain heavily outside.
Stopped playing pool and decided to go to Vivo City.
Took a cab to Vivo City together.
Reached Vivo City and we went to eat at Long John Silver.
After eating, we shopped around Vivo City.
Headed to the arcade then.
Played DDR with Vivian as she asked me to.
Been quite some time since I last played DDR. x,x
Anyway, at least, I found someone of about the same DDR standard as me. Hehe.
We played some other arcade games too.
After playing in the arcade, we headed to Yamaha in Best Denki.
Vivian played the piano for us. Heh. Pro. ^^
They then decided to slack at Starbucks but I had to go off.
Andy sent me to the MRT station while HuiJia and Vivian went to shop at Forever 21.
I took the MRT train back to Boon Lay.
Met Mummy at Jurong Point and walked home together.
Went home to watch "Temptation of Wife" with Mummy and Daddy.
When the show was over, we headed to the Farmart at Lim Chu Kang for dinner.
Had our dinner there.
After having our dinner, Daddy sent me and Mummy to Art Park.
Went there to have a BBQ party with Stanley, Marshall, the little kids, Uncles and Aunties.
Mummy went to chit chat with all her friends there while I went to look for Stanley, Marshall and those little kids.
Played basketball with Stanley and those little kids. (:
After that, we played monkey.
Marshall and some other kids joined us too.
Somehow, we ended up playing hide and seek after playing monkey.
Soon, we stopped playing hide and seek and went to slack at the playground.
Kendrick, Mavrick's little brother, was so cute. *laughs*
He kept asking me to carry him and also buy him some sweets. Lol.
In the end, I treated Stanley, Marshall, Kendrick and Alex to sweets and drinks. Haha. ^^
Then, we were told that all of us were going back home.
Walked home with Mummy, Marshall and Aunty Daisy.
Home sweet home at 12 midnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment