Apparently, 1 week of school holiday has passed.
I have not had enough of school holiday even though I spent the whole 1 week of school holiday going out with my beloved ones.
Damn, I miss them hell lots! (L) :D
Finally got a chance to meet up with them. Haha.
But of course, 1 week of school holiday is definitely not enough for me.
Why does school holidays end so quickly like in a blink of an eye, while school days are just passing by oh-so-slowly. ):
I have no idea how long more I have to wait for June holiday to arrive. Tsk. D:
No point dreading over the end of the 1 week school holiday, I guess.
I shall just look forward for June holiday to arrive.
So, tomorrow will be the start of Term 2 of Secondary 2 life.
Hopefully, this term will be a better term for me.
I want better results than Term 1!
I have heard the word, "disappointing", for lots of time within Term 1 itself.
I don't want the same thing to repeat itself again. Never.
I shall work and strive hard for better results this term.
I must not disappoint myself and others anymore.
C'mon Regine! \m/ You can do it! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment