About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Monday, March 22, 2010

Start of Term 2 of Secondary 2 life.

Assembly -
Had a discipline check after silent reading and others.

Here's what happened during the discipline check:

Miss Rakeezah: "Show me your finger nails."
Me: *shows her my finger nails*
Mr Mushtaw: *shocked face* "Gosh!"
Miss Rakeezah and I: *laughs*
Miss Rakeezah: "Are you a guitarist? Do you need such long finger nails?"
Me: "No."
Miss Rakeezah: "I'm sure netball doesn't need such long finger nails right?"
Me: "Ya."
Miss Rakeezah: "How do you hold the ball like that?"
Me: "Just hold lo."
Mr Mushtaq: "Poke the ball."
Miss Rakeezah: "You will burst the ball, I tell you."
Miss Rakeezah, Mr Mushtaq, Fu Chui and I: *laughs*

Laughs. What a funny conversation to start the school day off with. LOL.
And yes, I know my finger nails were damn long.
Lots of people told me the same thing over and over again. Lol.

D&T -
Remained in the classroom for Mr Mushtaq's D&T lesson.
Didn't do any course work. We did theory instead. Bored like hellz.

Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.

English -
Had our seating arrangement changed.
Well, at least, my seat is still at that back of the classroom. ^^
After having our seating arrangement changed, Miss Rakeezah collected our English holiday assignments.
Once she was done with the collection of our English holiday assignment, she gave out our English class test on essay writing.
I scored 19/30 for it. Sheesh. It was supposed to be 20/30 but Miss Rakeezah deducted 1 mark because I committed a common error. Argh! ):
Did corrections for the class test on essay writing then.

History -
Went to the computer lab to do a history work.
We had to write a newspaper article on the resources given to us.
The class was extremely noisy.
Obviously, Miss Huda was furious. Lol.
Someone even created a folder stating that Stanley is a pathetic dog on a random teacher's project area folder.
Most of us didn't do the work assigned to us but I was a good girl. (: Heh.
Steffi, Fu Chui and I did our work. Hahaha.
Steffi and I were also rolling the computer chair down the slope at the back of the computer lab. Fun leh! LOL.

Maths -
The class was noisy as usual. Lol.
Mr Chou still continued teaching us without asking the class to quieten down.
While he was teaching, nobody was listening at all. Rofl.
Steffi and I even went out of the classroom, to the toilet, without asking him for permission. Hah! We went back to the classroom and he didn't say a thing about it. ^^

Mother Tongue -
Miss Nai started teaching us on a new chapter.
After 1 period of Chinese lesson (30 minutes), I went off for a netball match at Clementi Town Secondary Scool.

After school -
Went down to the netball area to gather with the other netballers.
Did some preparation and bought some snacks and drinks from the canteen.
When the bus arrived, we boarded it.
At first, all of us thought that we will be taking a budget bus but surprisingly, we had a cool bus which looks like a van with auto doors. LOL.
Sat in the bus and waited for Miss Rahimah to arrive.
She was late as she had a photo taking session before that.
Once she entered the bus, we went off to Clementi Town Secondary School.
On the way there, it started to rain heavily.
Reached Clementi Town Secondary School and went to the indoor sports hall.
Warmed up a little and the match started.
Westwood C-division lost the match against Clementi Town Secondary School.
The score was extremely close at the start but slowly, as each quarter was over, we started to lag behind them.
We lost to them with a score of 21:27.
At least, for this time, all of us were emotionally stable.
Miss Koh talked to us and then, off we went to the bus.
The bus took us back to school.
Changed back into our uniform with Wen Yu and Carissa.
After that, I saw Joleen in the toilet.
She told me that Steffi was at the back gate.
After I was done with my stuff, Wen Yu and I went to the back gate to look for Steffi, only to find out that she had already gone off in a bus.
Wen Yu and I then took the bus to Jurong Point.
We went to Mac Donalds to eat.
After we were done with eating, we decided to go back home.
She took the MRT back home while I walked back home.
Home sweet home aftermath thenz.

No comments: