Assembly -
Went to the hall for our Cross Country briefing.
We did not have any rev-up session today due to the briefing for our upcoming Cross Country on this Friday, 26 March.
Literature -
Miss Rakeezah changed our seating arrangement again and spent the whole Literature lesson scolding us regarding our class behaviour and what happened yesterday in the computer lab during History lesson.
She was shouting and screaming at the top of her voice mainly at the same group of boys who created trouble for the class.
To clarify things, she even called Miss Huda to our class to confirm who were the trouble makers.
As she was scolding us, a person from outside our classroom started shining the laser light at the whiteboard of our class's.
She went out to reprimand that random person.
After she was done with it, she came back to the class and continued with her scoldings.
She looked as though she was about to cry while she was scolding us. .__.
P.E -
It was raining heavily so we did not had any physical activities.
Instead, we watched a video and completed the worksheets given for us to do.
Oh, the class was split into 2 with 2 trainee teachers again.
It's kinda weird having to do worksheets on P.E. Lol.
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
Mother Tongue -
Miss Nai let us watched the movie, "I'm Not Stupid 2" for the last time regardless whether we were able to finish watching the whole movie or not.
I shed a couple drop of tears without having myself know the reason for it. .__.
Maths -
The class was surprisingly quiet but that doesn't mean that we were all paying attention to what he's teaching. Lol.
Steffi went to the toilet and then asked me to accompany her.
I went to ask Mr Chou for permission but he disallows me and Steffi to go to the toilet together.
Before Steffi, Hein Zaw went to the toilet first.
When he returned, I just took away the pass from him and went out of the classroom without telling anything to Mr Chou.
Went to the toilet to look for Steffi. Lol.
When I went back to the classroom with Steffi, Mr Chou shouted at me, "I told you that you're not supposed to go to the toilet together with her right?"
I answered back at him, "But I got the pass what."
Rofl. In the end, he bo wei gong so he diamdiam. LOL.
History -
Couldn't go to the computer lab to do our History work due to something which I don't know.
We remained in the classroom for lesson.
Did a structured essay question.
Miss Huda marked some of our work.
After school -
Was supposed to go to the D&T workshop with my D&T group to complete our work but Mr Mushtaq was nowhere to be found.
I went to change into my P.E attire with Steffi.
Went to the hall and waited for Angela, Yee Cheang(?) and Min Kwan to be dismissed from their folk dance lesson.
After that, Steffi, Angela and I went to Gek Poh to have our lunch while Min Kwan and Yee Cheang went home.
Ate at Mac Donalds while waiting for Min Kwan and Yee Cheang to arrive.
When Min Kwan arrived, she had her lunch at Mac Donalds too.
As Steffi, Angela and I were done eating, we waited for her.
After that, we went to look for a cake to be smashed onto Mr Lim tomorrow since his birthday was near. Lol.
A bakery stall tender sold an expired cake to them. Lol.
The cake could not be eaten but can be used for smashing. Lmao.
They bought it then.
Yee Cheang arrived and she went to KFC for her lunch while we accompanied her.
As she eats, Min Kwan and Angela went to buy candles and other stuffs.
Soon, we left Gek Poh and headed to Steffi's house.
We went there to play mahjong.
They played mahjong while I used Steffi's computer. Hehe.
Steffi's mother ordered Pizza Hut for us. Thank you! (:
When the Pizza Hut delivery arrived, they paused their game of mahjong and started eating.
Done with eating and they continued with their mahjong game again.
Played till 6pm and we left her house.
Yee Cheang went to the bus stop to take the bus, Min Kwan and Angela went to Jurong Point bus interchange to take the bus while I walked back home.
Home sweet home at 6.15pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment