Assembly -
I have no idea why I feel extra tired today.
During silent reading, I was dozing off.
Proceed to the classroom aftermath for our In-Touch discussion session.
Miss Rakeezah changed our seating arrangement again.
This time, our tables and chairs were arranged in stylish way. LOL.
I think that my seat isn't that bad. *hmm*
I'm still sitting at the back of the classroom anyway. Lol.
Got lectured for a while and she started the In-Touch discussion session.
Mother Tongue -
Miss Nai let us watch finish the show, "I'm Not Stupid 2" even though she mentioned to us that yesterday would be the last time. Lol.
After the whole show was over, she told us to do a summary or whatever regarding the show. -.-
Maths -
Mr Chou was teaching and the class was quiet again.
It's always like he's teaching to the wall and talking to the wall and himself. Lmao.
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
CME -
Miss Rakeezah helped the whole class to borrow 40 same story book from the MRL.
Each of us received the book titled, "Feather Boy".
She wanted us to read that book during our morning assembly silent reading period. Lol.
While she went to collect the books with some of the boys, we were assigned to do our things in our assigned groups for the Westwood 10th Year Anniversary.
History -
Went to the computer lab to continue doing our assigned work.
I managed to complete mine. Hehe. (:
English -
Miss Rakeezah went through the Vocabulary worksheet with us.
After school -
Wen Yu waited for me outside my classroom.
Went to the netball area to leave our things there.
Went to the canteen for lunch then.
After lunch, we went to prepare for our netball C-division match against CHIJ Katong Convent.
Warm-up > Center pass drill > C-division netball girls match aganst CHIJ Katong Convent > B-divison netball girls match against Yusof Ishak Secondary > Warm-down.
After that, we were dismissed.
The C-division netball girls won the match against CHIJ Katong Convent with a score of 34:19. (:
Good job, C girls! ^^
The B-division netball girls didn't played all 4 quarters of the match against Yusof Ishak Secondary as after the 3rd quarter, the lightning alert was turned on so we had to stop the game.
But for all the 3 quarters that the B girls played, they were winning with a score of 21-16.
The last quarter would be postponed to most likely next Monday.
While we were waiting, hoping that the lightning alert will be turned off, Miss Koh told us to train the secondary 1 netball girls.
Trained them a little on ball passes and then we did our warm-down.
After warming down, we were dismissed.
I took the bus back home thenz. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment