Went to Steffi's house in the afternoon.
Helped her with her 3-D paper mache mask for the Music project.
Soon, Eugene and Hein Zaw came over to her house.
Did some preparation and off we went out of her house.
We took a cab to Jurong Stadium.
Met Jia Shu and Joleen at Jurong Stadium.
We started playing badminton in the sports hall since Steffi has booked 2 badminton courts.
After playing badminton for some time, we had a break.
Went down to 7-eleven to grab something to drink and eat.
Headed back to the sports hall after that.
Rested for a while and started playing badminton again.
One warning for others: "Never stand in front of Joleen when playing badminton".
She's damn dangerous. LOL. I got hit by the shuttle cork that she hit thrice. .__.
At 5pm, we left Jurong Stadium.
Jia Shu, Hein Zaw and Eugene went home while Steffi and I went to Joleen's house.
Bus'ed to Joleen's house and she sold some feathers to us for our 3-D paper mache mask for Music project.
After that, Steffi and I decided to go to Jurong Point to look for a stick for the mask.
Joleen wanted to send us to the elevator.
While she was closing the door and gate, Steffi kept scaring her about seeing some creepy thingy.
Joleen got afraid and didn't dare to go back home alone.
I suggested that she should go to Jurong Point with us and she agreed.
We walked to the bus stop then.
Joleen's dad didn't allow her to go to Jurong Point so she had no choice but to head back home.
Steffi and I took the bus to Jurong Point.
Went to The Party Friend, Popular and Japan Home.
Unfortunately, we couldn't find the stick that we need for our mask.
Steffi waited for her mum at Jurong Point while I went back home.

No comments:
Post a Comment