Showered, prepared and etc then off we took bus 179 to Jurong West street 91.
Walked around there to buy some stuffs.
After that, I went for my doctor appointment because of my pathetic skin condition. .__.
I have no idea what happened to my skin on my face. Sheesh.
The doctor said that it's some kind of allergy/rashes/sun burn/ and whatsoever.
I seriously hope it'll recover soon. ):
Didn't went for netball training because of my doctor appointment.
Took the bus back to Jurong Point with Mummy.
Went to buy some grocerries at Fairprice Xtra.
Headed back home aftermath.
Helped Mummy with the cooking for dinner.
After helping Mummy, I came online.
Soon, I prepared to go out with Stanley and Marshall.
Apparently, I was late. x,x Sorry guys.
I miss them! (L)
They helped me buy the movie ticket already.
Since there was 30minutes before the movie starts, we walked around Jurong Point.
I treated them to popcorns. See, I'm so good. ^^
We watched "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D.
The movie was not bad. I'll rate it 3.5/5.I kinda like the 3D effect of it. ^^
Marshall kept munching on the popcorns even before the movie started. LOL.
Not long after the movie started, the whole large packet of popcorns was finished. Lmao.
Stanley and I were tickling each other. Rofl.
I kept disturbing him saying that he got a girlfriend then he kept tickling me. .__.
After the movie ended, we went to the arcade to play for a while.
Walked around Jurong Point aftermath.
Home sweet home at 9.30pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment