Today was a not-so-good day for me for many negative things had happened. *sighs*
3 main things which kinda ruined my day. *sighs*
1) In the morning, got caught by my parents for slitting as they saw the scars on my hand.
2) My results for term 1 sucks. Utterly disappointing.
3) My handphone battery got confiscated by Miss Fong.
*sighs* What an unlucky day for me.
Assembly -
Went to school earlier than the usual late day because the secondary 2s had a briefing on 2011 Secondary 3 subject combinations.
Proceed back to the classroom after the pledge taking ceremony.
Literature -
Hein Zaw gave the whole class lollipop because he was guilty about yesterday's incident. Haha! :P
Miss Rakeezah spent the time giving out our term 1 results slip.
*sighs* My results were disappointing. ):
Starting from then, I lost my mood. Sheesh.
Felt like slitting myself but I resisted for the sake of the promises I have made to my beloved ones.
Music -
Miss Chen was late for lesson.
Went to the keyboard lab and she took the time to explain and elaborate about our Music project on making a 3-D paper mashe mask.
Art -
Went to the Art room for manga art lesson.
Continued doing figure drawings.
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
Maths -
Had a Maths test.
I think Ill probably fail the test. *sighs*
Folk dance -
Was a kinda boring lesson. Lol.
I got nothing to say about it. *hmm*
After school -
Went to the canteen with Steffi and waited for Hein Zaw, Stanley, Chi Tat and Eugene to eat finish their lunch.
After that, we went to the backstage of the hall.
Secretly played poker inside there.
Steffi was extremely scared because it was damn dark there.
She kept screaming and then any-o-how touch me. LOL.
She even stepped on my fingers. Wth. .__.
Played for a while then I headed back to the classroom with Steffi to do the props for the Drama competition.
Soon, we had our Drama competition started.
My mood was getting slightly better at that time.
Most likely because of the songs played during the Drama competition, secretly playing poker at the backstage and etc. Hehe.
My group performed their drama skit while I was the prop maker so I didn't have to act.
After all the groups had performed, the results were announced.
2E group 2 didn't win anything but 2E group 1 won a bronze award. A round of applause for them. ^^
During the drama competition, Fu Chui and I kept singing the songs played together. Lol.
After the drama competition, we packed up and went out of school to buy bubble tea with Steffi Hein Zaw, Stanley, Eugene, Alvin and Chi Tat.
Went to a random block to play block catching then.
Was supposed to play poker but ended up playing block catching. Lol.
From then, I got back my mood. (:
Steffi and I rawks! LOL. We had good team work. :P
I threw Hein Zaw's bag down from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor. Haha!
Luckily he caught it. Lol.
Soon, Stanley went to look for Ting Jun.
The rest of us were exhausted thus we stopped playing block catching.
Alvin went back home then.
Saw Dalton, Wei Jie, Si Man, Ling Jing, Kay Mun, Jing Hui, Wen Qi and Haziq together with Ting Jun and Stanley.
Slacked together with them.
Something was wrong with Ting Jun. Lol.
Wei Jie, Chi Tat, Stanley and Hein Zaw played basketball with Daryl and random. LOL.
Steffi and I accompanied Ting Jun here and there because of something.
After that, all of us headed back home.
On bus 181, I got caught using my handphone by Miss Fong and Miss Lim Chiau Li.
Then, I lost my mood again. -.- Geez.
Got cornered by them in the bus while Steffi, Hein Zaw and Eugene were sitting elsewhere. Lol.
Miss Fong kept questioning me about this and that.
In the end, she confiscated my handphone battery and told me to look for her tomorrow morning then she'll decide whether or not to return the battery back to me. Sheesh. .__.
Home sweet home aftermath.

No comments:
Post a Comment