About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Assembly -
Was almost late for school.
Reached school and went to look for Miss Fong.
She told me to go back to my class first so, I did as I was told to.
During morning assembly, was called out by Miss Rakeezah.
Got scolded by her for bringing phone to school and blahblahblah. -.-

Chemistry -
Went back to the classroom.
Got called out to look for Miss Fong.
Went to look for her at the foyer.
Got reprimanded by her. .__.
In the end, she gave me back my handphone battery. (: Hehe.
Went back to the class for Chemistry lesson aftermath.
Missed out some stuffs for it but I managed to understand some of it.

English -
Had an English essay writing test.

Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
Steffi went off for her badminton match.

Physics -
Went to the Physics lab for 2 experiments.
Mdm Ho changed our seating arrangement.
Sat according to how we sit in the classroom instead of sitting according to our index number.
Did 2 experiments and we were dismissed late.

After school -
Went to look for Wen Yu but she was nowhere to be found.
In the end, I went for my lunch with Fatin, Ameline and Atiqah.
After lunch, went to the netball area to slack.
All of us were lying down on the floor while waiting for our netball training to start.
Ameline fell asleep. Lol.
Then, Wen Yu came. All of us lied down on the floor again. Lol.
Soon, we had a netball meeting with Mdm Noryani.
After that, training started.
Warm-up > Court drills > Ball drills > Square drills > Circle drills > Figure of 8 drills > Center pass drill > 10-minutes run.
Training ended.
Went to Kenny Cafe to buy bubble tea with Carissa and Wen Yu.
Carissa went home while Wen Yu and I stayed at Kenny Cafe.
Wen Yu's mum arrived.
They had their dinner at Kenny Cafe.
I saw Daddy's car passed by Kenny Cafe so I went back to school.
Met Daddy and Mummy in school.
Went up to the hall for the parents' seminar.
Some guest of honour conducted a talk.
Was bored to death. -.-
Kept looking around for Steffi but couldn't see her.
After the talk, had a break with food to eat.
Saw Steffi and chit chatted with her while our parents were eating.
Mummy and Daddy then went to speak to Mr Mushtaq.
I've been hearing the word, "disappointing", for lots of time within term 1. *sighs*
Went back to sit down and Mrs Chou conducted a talk on the 2011 secondary 3 subject combinations talk.
After the talk, we were able to leave.
Mummy, Daddy and I went to Sheng Shiong to buy our dinner.
Home sweet home at 10+pm.
Was extremely tired. Sheesh.
After bathing and eating, I immediately boomz on my bed. ^^

No comments: