About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Assembly -
Had In-touch session on "Speaking standard proper English".

Mother Tongue -
Continued watching "I'm not stupid 2" from where we left out.

Maths -
Mr Chou continued with lesson but I wasn't listening at all.
Instead, most of us were playing among ourselves. Haha.

CME -
Settled some stuffs regarding the selection of members for each commitee for Westwood 10th Year Anniversary.
Steffi went off for her badminton match.

History -
Continued copying down notes.

English -
Copied down the common errors in an English essay on a foolscap paper.
Those who answered Miss Rakeezah's questions were given sweets.
Hein Zaw ate her sweet during lesson and got caught.
Miss Rakeezah claimed back all the sweets that she had given out.

After school -
Went down to the canteen to look for Wen Yu.
Had our lunch at the canteen together.
Slacked at the netball area while waiting for our netball training to start.
Training started.
Warm-up > Court drills > Ball drills > Circle drills > Figure of 8 > Watched the netball match, Jurong Ville Secondary VS Westwood training squad (home game) > Center pass > Game with secondary 1s > Warm-down.
Training ended.
Westwood training squad lost to Jurong Ville Secondary.
The training squad netballers cried.
Joleen and Jia Shu waited for me to be dismissed as their CCA ended earlier than mine.
Once I was dismissed, we went to buy bubble tea together.
Took bus 181 with Joleen, Ameline and Asyraf.
Joleen alighted first while the rest of us alighted at Jurong Point.
Asyraf and I accompanied Ameline to Xcraft to buy a casing for something.
After she bought it, all of us went to separate ways.
Home sweet home for me aftermath.

No comments: