About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rev-up -
Had road run with the secondary 1s.
Had the donation/charity system again. Lol.

Literature -
Miss Rakeezah talked about some stuffs.
During the last 15 minutes of lesson, we went to the hall for drama rehearsal.
Drama group 2 rehearsed halfway and the bell went off.

P.E -
Didn't do our long jump assessment.
Had new trainee P.E teachers taking us for P.E.
Played softball for P.E lesson.
The class was separated into 2 groups and were taken by a different trainee teacher each.
It was kinda boring. Sheesh. x,x

Recess -
Went to the canteen to eat.

Mother Tongue -
Miss Nai let us watch a movie, "I am not stupid 2". Lol.
Most of us watched it before but we still watched it again.
I slitted myself again and Fu Chui was suddenly like my mama. LOL.
She immediately ask around for tissue and then wiped off the blood until it stops bleeding. Hehe.
Thank you, Fu Chui'SuperMama! :P LOL.

Maths -
Did self revision.
Asked Mr Chou about certain things I don't understand/don't know how to do. Lol.
Well, I managed to understand a little of what he's trying to explain/teach me.

History -
Copied down notes again as Miss Huda simply refuses to print out the notes for us. Grrr! .__.
After half of the History lesson was over, a relief teacher came to take my class as Miss Huda had to go off for a course.

After school -
Stayed back for drama rehearsal with Miss Rakeezah.
Drama group 2 continued with where we left out.
Done with drama rehearsing and we were dismissed.
Went back to the classroom and slacked with Steffi, Eugene, Chi Tat, Hein Zaw and Stanley. Lol.
After that, Hein Zaw went back home while Steffi, Chi Tat, Stanley, Eugene, Dalton and I went to Kenny Cafe to buy some drinks.
Headed to a random block.
Played taiti and blackjack with them at the corridoor of the elevators. Lol.
After that, we decided to go back home.
Steffi and I went to the bus stop while the rest of them walked back home.
Bus'ed home with Steffi then.

No comments: