Assembly -
Was told to stand throughout the whole assembly period by Mr Ong.
The whole of 2E defied him and just sat down throughout the whole assemble period. Rofl.
He didn't even say a thing about it. *laughs*
Fu Chui sang the school anthemn wrongly which caused me to laugh like wtf while others were singing the school anthemn. *laughs*
D&T -
Painted our coursework outside the D&T workshop.
Pfft. Paint dao pekcek. Lol. .__.
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
English -
Miss Rakeezah didn't came to school today.
A relief teacher came to take my class.
He seemed pretty pissed off with my class at first. Lol.
We were assigned to do an essay.
History -
Got back our History common test paper.
I failed it with a score of 11/25. Geez. ): Sad diez.
Miss Huda went through the common test paper with us.
She gave us see our History overall results and I failed it too ):
Maths -
Mr Chou let us know out Maths overall results.
Apparently, I failed it. Hais.
He then continued with lesson.
Steffi went off for her Pilot Pen badminton competition.
Mother Tongue -
Miss Nai gave us back our Chinese common test paper.
Surprisingly, I passed it with a score of 53/100. ^^
Did corrections for our Chinese common test paper then.
I slitted myself and I think Fu Chui got kinda angry at me.
She threatened me that she will ignore me if I were to ever slit again. x,x Opps.
After school -
Accompanied Fu Chui and Joleen to the canteen.
Watched them eat. Lol.
Sent Fu Chui to the bus stop then, Joleen and I walked to Gek Poh.
I had my lunch at KFC.
After that, went to Joleen's house.
Joleen changed into her home clothes and left her school bag at home.
Took the bus with Joleen to my house then.
Mummy was at home because she was feeling unwell. Aw. ):
I changed into my home clothes and left my school bag at home too.
Went to Jurong Point with Joleen aftermath.
Walked around Jurong Point to window shop.
Went to the arcade and played some games.
After window shopping and playing at the arcade, I sent her to the bus interchange.
As she waited for the bus to arrive, I went back home.
Home sweet home at around 6+pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment