Assembly -
Proceed back to the classroom for our History common test after assembly.
History common test -
It's average. I managed to complete the whole paper.
I should be able to pass it. ^^
Literature -
Miss Rakeezah went through a short story on "Games of Twilight".
Music -
Went to the keyboard lab.
Played the song of The Phantom of the Opera using the keyboard.
I know how to play it! It's quite easy. (:
Art -
Went to the Art room.
Did drawings of animated figures for females and males.
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
Saw Shervel, Min Qi, Angela and Wei En walking back to their classrooms.
Got pulled and dragged around by them again.
In the end, we formed a straight line, holding each others' hands and then running to 2E's classroom together. LOL.
Got dragged up to 2H's classroom.
Steffi and I quickly attempted to escape from their flaws then.
Lucky for us, we managed to escape and survive hell. Roflz.
Maths -
Mr Chou started teaching on the new chapter but I don't understand at all.
Instead, Steffi and I were playing some game throughout the whole lesson.
I see no point in listening when we don't understand a shit at all. -.-
Folkdance -
It's not gonna be fun if we just follow the exact same dance steps for folkdance lesson.
The fun, laughter and entertainments only comes when you make fun of the dance steps.
And so, I was the entertainer of Bryan, Asyraf, Fu Chui and Steffi for today's folkdance lesson.
All of them kept laughing especially Bryan and Asyraf.
I'm sure they had a good laugh eh! LOL.
I made a fool out of myself which caused them to laugh like hellz. Heh.
I did the chicky dance, penguins turns and etc. Rofl. ^^ Funnyz. Hahaha.
After school -
Went to find Eugene and Stanley with Steffi and Chi Tat.
They were outside the general office for the whole lessons after Art. Rofl.
After that, Min Qi, Steffi and I went to look for Mr Lim.
Min Qi gave me lollipop. LOL. (: Thank you~
Couldn't find him therefore Steffi and I went back to look for Stanley, Eugene and Chi Tat.
Went to Gek Poh together with Steffi, Stanley and Chi Tat.
Took the cab and Chi Tat paid for the taxi fare. Lol!
Reached Gek Poh and went to Mac Donalds for our lunch.
I didn't eat much. Hahaha!
Halfway, Eugene came to join us.
He said that Wei Jie and Bryan will join us afterwards.
While eating, we were also busy throwing fries at each other. LOL!
Ate finish and went out of Gek Poh to wait for Wei Jie and Bryan.
We waited for quite long but they still haven arrived so, we decided to go back to school for our Drama workshop.
Bus'ed back to school together.
Went to the shops at Kenny Cafe to buy some sweets. Lol.
Stanley bought for me Hi-Chew! ^^v Thank you~
Reached school and went for our Drama workshop.
Did a little bit of rehearsal in the classroom after that, we went to the hall for our rehearsal.
Prop makers got scolded for not doing all the props needed. Lol.
During the rehearsal at the hall, actors and actresses got scolded for being so sloppy while acting whereas the prop makers got scolded for being slow with putting and arranging the chairs on stage.
Went back to the classroom and Mr Aziz wanted us to rehearse again.
Rehearsed halfway and we were dismissed.
Went to buy drinks at the canteen with Steffi.
Bus'ed home with Steffi aftermath.

No comments:
Post a Comment