About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Friday, February 26, 2010

Assmebly -
Boringz.
After silent reading, 5 students from 4E told the whole school some short stories.
Wasn't listening. Instead, I felt like sleeping. x,x

Chemistry -
Miss Melissa Tan revised a little with us.
After that, we did our Chemistry common test.
I think I should be able to pass it.
After the common test was over, she continue teaching us.

English -
Miss Rakeezah gave back our vocabulary test and English common test.
I got 2nd in class with a score of 17/20 for my vocabulary test.
As for my English common test's result, it's kinda disappointing.
Even Miss Rakeezah said so to me. Sighz.
I scored 22/35 for it. Sheesh.
Well, looking at the positive side, at least, I wasn't anyone of the 8 pupils who failed the English common test right? Haha.
Miss Rakeezah then went through both of the tests with the class.

Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.

Physics -
Was boring to the max.
At least, the class is much more quieter than all the previous Physics lessons. Lol.
Mdm Ho started teaching us on a new chapter today.
I'm able to understand a little but at the same time, I almost doze off. Lol. .__.

After school -
Went to change into our netball tee with Wen Yu.
After that, we went to Kenny Cafe for our lunch.
Didn't eat much. Chit-chatted while eating.
Went back to school for training aftermath.
Slacked at the netball area then I decided to go look for Steffi and others at the hall.
Wen Yu accompanied me. Watch some of the badminton girls playing badminton. Lol.
They were sort of like self training. Haha.
Wen Yu and I then joined in. LOL.
We played until we were almost late for our netball training. Haha.
Training then started.
Warm-up drills > Court drills > Ball drills > Circle drills > Couple drills > Figure of 8 > Piggy back > 5-men defence > Game > Suicide runs > Warm-down drills > Table crotches.
Got bullied by Wen Yu and Carissa during training. D: Lol.
They were sitting down and doing their ball passes.
I was lying down in the middle then Carissa purposely go and throw the ball to my butt. .__.
When we were playing monkey, I intercepted the ball and got it in my hands.
Wen Yu went to snatch it away from my hands.
We were busy snatching the ball here and there then Carissa helped Wen Yu by tickling me.
Wtf. She tickled me until I rolled on the floor and my hair was messy like wthz. LOL.
We were dismissed after we completed 5-6 sets of table crotches. Lol.
Walked to the bus stop with Bryan.
Before that, he treated me to bubble tea. ^^ Lol. Thank you~
He made me skip a bus so I boarded the 2nd bus. Lmao.
Bus'ed to Jurong Point and went to meet Mummy.
Bought some stuffs and home sweet home together afterwards.

No comments: