Assembly -
Proceed back to the classroom for Maths common test after assembly.
Maths common test -
Maths = gg.com.
And, that's all I can say. .__.
Just hope that I can pass it bah.
Mother Tongue -
Did a worksheet on chapter 7.
Maths -
Mr Chou started on a new chapter but wasn't teaching at all.
He was busy giving detentions for people and etc.
His lesson was boring like hellz that I let down my fringe and started some sort of playing with it.
I almost fell asleep too. Sheesh. -.-
Recess -
Didn't eat anything.
CME -
Was allocated into different groups in doing some stuffs for our class.
Steffi, Fu Chui, Joleen, Jia Shu, Mei Lian and I joined Ling Jing, Si Man, Ying Ying and Kay Mun in deciding on what prizes and equipments to buy for the Westwood 10th Year Anniversary.
History -
Did some questions on "explaining" and "describing".
English -
Miss Rakeezah went through the English comprehension worksheet.
After that, she told us the number of failures in class for the vocabulary test and English common test.
I scored 17/20 for my vocabulary test from what I heard from her.
As for the English common test, she said that there's an unexpected person who failed it.
As she said that sentence, she kept looking at my direction.
Gg.com. Could it be that I've failed my English common test? ): Hope not.
After school -
Went to the D&T workshop for Mr Mushtaq's D&T group.
Continued with doing our carnival game.
Stupid. Tic tac toe = 2 players game.
Last time, Mr Mushtaq told us to do a 1 player tic tac toe concept game.
Today, he asked us to change it to a different concept of the game.
He said, "There's no such thing as a 1 player tic tac toe game."
He sort of blamed me when it's not my fault.
Last time, when he told us to do a 1 player tic tac toe concept game, I even argued with him, saying that 1 player tic tac toe how to play.
He kept insisting that it'll work out so we just followed his idea.
Today, he blamed me for his stupid idea when it's not even my idea!
Make me no mood. Zzz. -.-
I got witnesses one okay! Jia Shu, Bryan, Irfan and Wei Jie were my witnesses lor.
Stupid someone had to ruin my mood even more. Pfft. -.-
Shall not elaborate on it.
Thanks so much, tard. *rolls eyes*
After that, we were dismissed.
Walked out of school with Fu Chui and Steffi.
Bus'ed home with Steffi then.

No comments:
Post a Comment