About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Assembly -
After assembly, proceed back to the classroom for our Physics common test.

Physics common test -
It's a bit of gg.com for me. .__.

Literature -
Did a Literature test. Should be can pass bah.

P.E -
Went to the pit to do long jump.
Mr Ramesh conducted the first taking of measurement for our P.E assessment.
Did a warm-up long jump and then he started noting down the measurement already.
Miss O called me and Steffi to take the measurement for the guys' long jumps. Lol.
After that, it was the girls' turn to long jump and some of the guys took our measurement.

Recess -
Went to the canteen to eat.

Mother Tongue -
Miss Nai taught us on chapter 7.
Bored like hellz. Almost fell asleep during her lesson. .__.

Maths -
Couldn't understand what Mr Chou is teaching therefore, I did some other Maths sums in my Maths textbook.
Same group of guys went out of the classroom.
This time, it includes Ming Yang.

History -
Miss Huda continued teaching us on chapter 5.
Then, she gave out a worksheet for us to do.

After school -
Went down to the canteen with Steffi, Jia Shu and Joleen.
Chit chat and watched Joleen and Jia shu eat as Steffi and I weren't eating anything.
After that, Steffi went off to look for Min Qi and others.
She then went to watch some badminton tournaments at I-don't-know where with some of the badminton girls.
Jia Shu, Joleen and I went back to the classroom for our detention.
Was supposed to revise Maths with Jia Shu, Fu Chui and Joleen but we ended up having some sort of girls' talk.
Went to buy bubble tea with Fu Chui at Kenny Cafe.
Walked to the bus stop together then.
Bus'ed back home and used the computer.
At the same time, I did some revision for Maths.
After that, I went down to Jurong Point to meet Mummy.
Went to buy some stuffs and home sweet home together.

No comments: