Today was a not-so-good day for me. Hais.
Assembly -
While singing the school anthem, Nurul fainted.
She collapsed on the floor then 2 teachers rushed to her.
She woke up and started crying.
I've got no idea what happened to her.
Proceed back to our classroom for our English common test.
English common test -
Quite difficult but I should be able to pass it.
D&T -
Went to the D&T workshop to start working on our carnival game project.
We started joining and nailing the woods together. Lol.
My group completed our 1st half first. LOL.
The second half of it next week then do. Haha.
We were let off earlier than the other groups.
Went back to the classroom with Jia Shu to put our things there.
After that, we went down to wait for Fu Chui, Steffi and Joleen.
Recess -
No mood and no appetite to eat so I didn't eat anything.
English -
Had a Vocabulary test.
It's average and I think should be able to pass it.
Miss Rakeezah collected our Literature projects.
Groups that have not completed it must hand in by 5pm.
Each Literature project that I helped to pass it to Miss Rakeezah, she thought it was my group's work because she didn't know that my group have not completed it. Lol.
History -
Got back our History test.
The whole class failed it.
I only scored 5/20 for it. Omg. So pathetic. .__.
After going through the test, Miss Huda continued teaching us with chapter 5.
Maths -
Mr Chou was teaching some Maths sums but I caught no balls at all.
Besides, I wasn't really in a mood to listen or whatsoever.
Hein Zaw, Chi Tat, Wei Jie and Stanley were told to get out of the class.
Bryan and Eugene followed them too.
2 words for Maths lesson, boring shit.
Mother Tongue -
Got back our Chinese test.
I scored 49/100 for it.
Knn. 1 more mark then I will pass it.
I made a careless mistake in it and damn, 1 mark flew away. Fuckz.
Zzz. Sad die.
She went through the Chinese test then.
After school -
Stayed back in the classroom because of punishment.
Miss Rakeezah took the time to help us revise a little on Physics.
Girls were dismissed ealier than the guys.
When I was packing my bag, Miss Rakeezah suddenly called me to the teacher's table. Lol.
I thought what thing. In the end, she was just asking me how to do some Physics questions. Lmao.
After that, went to Pizza Hut at Fico with Steffi and Joleen.
Ate our lunch there and then Joleen went off.
Steffi and I went to buy the materials needed for the Literature project.
Then, we went back to school to look for Asyraf.
Found him in the library and we did our Literature project.
Did it and went to hand it in to Miss Rakeezah's pigeon hole.
Bus'ed home with Steffi aftermath.
Home sweet home and I am now alone at home because my parents went out for their company dinner for Chinese New Year.
I'm not sure what time they're gonna be home. Lol.
I'm stucked with no food at home. Gg. Hungry. D:
The fear in me never seems to fade away.. FML.

No comments:
Post a Comment