About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Story After Ah Q.

Lessons as per normal since it a normal school day.
However, I didn't attend netball training once lessons ended.
Oh well, I was too lazy and tired to attend netball training.
Besides, netball training was gonna end at 6pm and coach will definitely drag the time.
I also needa to head back to school in my casual home clothes to go to Iluma to watch a Chinese musical drama with the other secondary 3 people and some secondary 2 higher Chinese students.
If I were to attend netball training, I would definitely not have the time to go home, change and prepare to head back to school again.
I also don't want to go and watch the Chinese musical drama feeling so uncomfortable, yucky, sweaty and stinky. Lol.
So yeah, I made my final decision to skip netball training instead.
As soon as lessons for the day ended, I headed back home.
Once I reached home, I rested for a short while and went to bathe.
I had a hard time trying to choose appropriate clothes to wear for the Chinese musical drama, "The Story After Ah Q".
All thanks to the stupid restrictions that our Chinese teachers have set for us, causing us to have a hard time finding appropriate clothing to satisfy all the strict conditions such as skirts/dress must be knee-length, no shorts, no tanktops/spaghetti tops, covered shoes only. Pfft.
I literally ransacked my wardrobe just to find something appropriate to wear. Gosh.
Once I was done preparing, I immediately headed out to Jurong Point to meet Jia Shu and Steffi.
Apparently, Joleen was damn late because she said I didn't tell her the timing of the meet-up when I'm so damn sure that I did.
I was kinda pissed off then and complaint to Jia Shu. Lol. :/
The three of us then headed to Lai Lai Kitchen to have our lunch.
When we were almost done with eating, the guys: Guan Yuan, Rong Zhou and Kim Hee came over to look for us.
Rong Zhou and Kim Hee then decided to have their lunch there too.
After awhile, Meng Seng arrived.
Suddenly, the strap of Steffi's sling bag broke so Jia Shu and I accompanied her to buy scotch tape to tape it up.
I helped her with the taping and soon, Joleen arrived.
After the guys were done with eating, we headed to the bus interchange to take the bus 181 to school together.
Once we reached school, we assembled with the others who are also attending the Chinese musical drama.
Soon, we boarded the bus and headed over to Iluma.
Apparently, Miss Zhang followed her form class hence a relief teacher took us there.
While we were in the bus, we played cheat and taiti together with the usual.
Pfft. Since there wasn't much space in the bus for all of us to gather and play cheat/taiti, Guan Yuan just had to sit on Fu Chui's lap or squeezed with us at the 5 seats. Lol.
Once we reached Iluma, we headed for the toilet and off we gathered so that we could enter the theater.
While walking in a straight line to get our seats in the theater, Wei Peng was behind me followed by Guan Yuan.
Apparently, he told Wei Peng to shoo because he wanted to sit beside me.
Then he keep hurrying Wei Peng to move aside until Wei Peng got a little frustrated and said, "I know you want to sit with Regine luh. Wait can anot?" LOL.
It was quite cramped inside hence we didn't have much space to move about. Lol.
When we finally got into the row where we were supposed to sit, Kim Hee and Meng Seng just had to separate me with the girls. Argh.
In the end, Guan Yuan sat at the end of the row while I sat beside him on my right.
While waiting for the show to start, Guan Yuan swapped seats with Meng Seng who was on my left because he wanna sit beside Kim Hee. Lol.
The Chinese musical drama, "The Story After Ah Q", was boring for me because I totally don't understand what the actors/actresses were saying because of my poor standard of Chinese. Lol.
I ended up simply watching the actions that they did, trying to comprehend a little.
Since we were quite hungry in the musical theater, I brought Strawberry Pocky to eat despite the fact that it's not exactly allowed.
I opened it up to eat it and also share it with Meng Seng, Guan Yuan and Kim Hee.
Soon, we had a short toilet break.
Once we were done, we headed back to the theater to continue with the musical drama.
The theater was damn cold and I was bearing with the coldness in there because I was lazy to take my biker jacket out of my bag.
Guan Yuan took Kim Hee's jacket to cover himself but after a while, he passed it to me for me to use because he was afraid that I would be feeling cold.
However, I refused to take it because he was feeling colder than me so I gave it back to him.
He kept persuading me to take it back to cover myself but I still refused to.
But soon, I accepted it and covered myself with it for a short while.
In the end, since Meng Seng was cold too, I passed it to him so that he could use it.
He used it for a short while and passed it back to me for me to use it because he was afraid I was feeling cold too.
I refused to accept it so I kept giving it back to him while he keep pushing it to me too.
In the end, Guan Yuan took another jacket from Kim Hee and asked me to share with him while Meng Seng gave up and used the precious jacket to cover himself.
I ended up sharing the jacket with Guan Yuan.
There was quite a number of creepy scene in the musical drama where the person covered his face with his long hair and the lighting was so damn dark.
I got pretty scared and ended up covering my eyes from watching it.
Since I was still quite curious, I only covered half of my view so that I could still see what was going on a little.
However, since Meng Seng knew I was scared, he used his brochure to block the entire view for me. Lol.
After a while, it was over but soon, it came again.
Hence, I faced Guan Yuan and covered my eyes while he tried to calm me down by telling me to chill and etc.
Soon, when the show was ending, the lights were on brightly and the cast all came out to bow and etc.
It was then when I saw that male actor with his hair covering his whole face clearly.
In the end, I wasn't scared anymore hence I simply watched it normally.
There was some short speech by the director of the show and then we were dismissed.
We then headed down to take the bus back to Jurong Point together as a class however, those living at Chua Chu Kang had a chance to take another bus to Chua Chu Kang instead of going all the way to Jurong Point.
In the end, the only 4 seats were occupied out of the 5 seats as Fu Chui took a different bus back home.
The relief teacher keep asking someone to sit beside me but we refused.
In the end, Kim Hee and co. kept asking Guan Yuan to sit beside me, telling him that he would understand if he wanna sit beside me but he refused to in the beginning.
After a while, he gave it up and came to sit beside me because he told me afterwards that he was afraid Kim Hee would go and sit beside me so he just went over to sit first.
Since everybody was tired, most of us fell asleep.
I took out my contact lenses because I didn't want to sleep with it on.
Apparently, Guan Yuan fell asleep first and ended up lying on my left shoulder. Lol.
I was trying to get some sleep but I simply couldn't because the bus was too shaky.
However, since Guan Yuan was sleeping on my shoulder and I didn't want to disturb him and wake him up, I simply stayed still at my position, pretending that I was sleeping.
Soon, we reached Jurong Point and all of us woke up.
Kim Hee, Jia Shu, Joleen, Meng Seng, Rong Zhou, Guan Yuan and I decided to head over to Mc Donalds to have our late dinner cum supper since we haven't eat anything yet while Steffi headed back home.
We had our dinner but I couldn't finish my fries. Lol.
Soon, Jia Shu and Joleen went back home first because they got a bus to catch and they were afraid that they'll miss the last bus.
After a while, Meng Seng and I decided to head back home too.
We left the rest and walked back home together while he sent me to the traffic light heading towards my house before going over to the other traffic light that's heading towards his house.
Home sweet home aftermath at about 11+pm, going to 12am. LOL.
Apparently, it's the first time that I reached home so late while going out with my lovely friends. :)
Alright, since I'm done with my showers and etc, I'm off to bed. Goodnight readers! :)

PICTURES:






P/S: More pictures uploaded @ Facebook.

No comments: