About Me

My photo
There's 2 sides of me, the emo and the hyper. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. The past is already a history. "The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." ♥☺★☮♣

Thursday, September 15, 2011

3Gigabyte's In-Touch Performance + Movie with Joleen & Kim Hee.

Since today was 3Gigabyte's In-Touch performance, we had to reach school slightly earlier than usual.
Basically, it was time for 3Gigabyte to shine. :)
Even though I went to school earlier than usual, I was still quite late as compared to others.
Once I reached the school, I immediately headed to the school hall.
When I entered the school hall, I already saw almost all 3Gigabyte, Mr Lee and Mr Ramesh there.
All of them were busy preparing and setting up stuffs to start the once last polishing rehearsal before the actual performance begins.
After the rehearsal ended, Westwoodians began entering the school hall for morning assembly hence all of us had to stop with our rehearsal.
Most 3Gigabyte went out the stage via the backstage door and had their silent reading, including flag raising ceremony at the corridoor of the school hall.
The backstage crew (Maisarah, Guan Yuan, Meng Seng and Qi Jun) remained at the stage, behind the projector screen.
Guan Yuan was burning warm at that point of time as though he has fever but he doesn't so, none of us knew what was the cause of it.
I was asked to accompany Maisarah even though I am the stage manager.
Kim Hee came over to join us since he has nothing better to do.
We all sat on the chairs behind the projector screen to chat instead of having our silent reading session.
When it was the flag raising ceremony, we had to stand up, facing the back of the projector screen. lol, it was quite weird to do so.
After silent reading and flag raising ceremony was over, the rest of the 3Gigabyte entered the stage to prepare for our In-Touch performance to the whole school.
Our In-Touch performance soon began and I extremely like the reactions of our audience. :D
The 3-girls skit, interview video, music video, love symbol skit and bloopers were extremely well done and everything was smoothly done except for a part when there was a technical error but luckily, we managed to overcome it as soon as possible so it wasn't much of an interference. :)
I like the positive comments on twitter and facebook about how our fellow Westwoodians enjoyed our In-Touch performance and I'm extremely glad about it. :)
Overall, our In-Touch performance was a success. :D
I'm proud of 3Gigabyte and I'm sure that Mr Lee and Mr Ramesh are proud of us too.
I'm glad that we didn't disappoint them and we managed to reach our expectations at the end of it despite some problems that we came across causing us to postpone our In-Touch performance.
Each and everyone of us definitely put in a lot of effort for this. :)
Once it was the end of our In-Touch performance and Westwoodians were dismissed, we quickly clear and clean up the stage.
Then, we headed back to our classroom for our lessons as per normal.
All of us were extremely sloppy and tired from all the preparations for our In-Touch rehearsals.
After all our lessons for the day ended, Jia Shu, Joleen, Fu Chui, Steffi and I headed to the MRL to edit our Social Studies powerpoint slide for our presentation on Saturday.
After much editing, we immediately headed to the level 3 staff room to look for Ms Jennifer Yeo so that she'll be able to check our powerpoint slides and tell us on what to improve on so that we can make the amendments.
We're the last group that could consult Ms Yeo since she was gonna go shopping afterwards. Lol.
Once we were done with the consultation, we headed over to the MRL to tell the rest of our classmates that Ms Yeo was not going to entertain anymore consultations.
After that, all of us rushed back home.
Jia Shu, Steffi and Fu Chui headed back home while Joleen and I rushed to Jurong Point because we were late for a movie with Kim Hee.
Unfortunately, the movie tickets are at home so I had to run back home to get it while Joleen went to look for Kim Hee.
Once I got the movie tickets from my house, I ran back to Jurong Point to meet Joleen and Kim Hee.
Apparently, we were already late for the movie. Oops, my apologies.
As a result, we missed the beginning part of the movie, "The Smurfs", together.

Skipped lunch with Joleen since we were in a rush and didn't have the time to have our lunch.
In the end, we ended up eating and drinking the popcorn and drinks that Kim Hee bought while watching the movie. Oops. :/
I must say that it's an awesome movie. :)
It's absolutely cute, touching, sweet and definitely, smurfy. Hahaha!
After the movie ended, all of us headed back home.
Home sweet home aftermath. :)

No comments: