Assembly -
Mrs Betty Chou was nagging for the whole morning.
She kept saying 1 last short reminder and ended up having lots of long reminders from her.
Wtf. She nagged for so long until I want sleep please. .__.
Mother Tongue -
Had our Chinese common test.
Gg.com. Chances of failing it is quite high but hopefully I will be able to pass it. Lol.
Maths -
Mr Chou continued going through some questions from the Maths common test paper.
It's fucking bored like hell that I wanna sleep.
Oh well, apparently, I did fell asleep during his lesson. .__. Lol.
Got awoken up by Hein Zaw and Mr Chou.
Mr Chou still got the cheek to ask me whether I pass or fail my Maths common test.
I mean like, isn't the answer obvious enough? Sheesh. -.-
I was kind of moodless after that. Lol.
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
CME -
Went to the computer lab to do some survery on our possible careers for our future.
The computer that I was supposed to use was spoilt. Lol.
So, I helped Joleen and Jia Shu about some stuffs they don't know how to do.
In the end, I managed to fix 1 of the spoilt computers and used it to do my survey. Lol.
History -
Miss Huda let us see our History common test results.
I failed it ): Sad die la. Scored 10/25 for it. Sheesh. D:
After allowing us to see our common test results, she continued with lesson.
She didn't print out the notes for us and we had to copy everything down on a foolscap paper. Wtf manz. -.-
English -
Miss Rakeezah talked to the class about appointing Wei Jie as our assissting vice chairman. LOL.
After that, we went to the hall for our drama rehearsal.
Only group 1 acted halfway and boomz, ended due to the lack of time.
After school -
Went to find Wen Yu at the canteen.
Ate our lunch together and went to the netball area to slack.
Netball training soon started. Miss Soleha was the one who coach us today. (:
Warm-up drills > Court drills > Ball drills > Square drills > Circle drills > Don't-know-what's-that-called drills > Don't-know-what's-that-called drills 2 > Center pass drill > Game > Warm-down drills (table crotches).
Jia Qi was kinda badly injured during the square drills.
Some of the netball seniors went to look for Wei Yang.
Wei Yang came and treated her wound with some medical stuffs.
I had my left middle finger slightly sprained during the square drills but it's doesn't hurt much. Heh.
Oh btw, some of us had a sparring session. Lol. Friendly onez.
Was asked to spar too but I don't want to because I am a good girl! :D LOL.
After that, we were dismissed.
Walked to the bus stop with Bryan then.
Saw Joleen and Ameline at the bus stop.
Chit-chatted with them and then bus'ed home with Joleen, Ameline and Asyraf.

No comments:
Post a Comment