Had some boring talk about "people's skills" in the hall.
It bore the hell outta me. Lol.
D&T -
Went to the D&T workshop to continue with our work.
Got nothing to do while waiting for Mr Mushtaq to give us the woods for our base therefore, I went to help Steffi's group. Lol.
Whenever Mr Mushtaq saw me with their group, he kept telling me to go back to my group and do my work. Sheesh. -.-
Saw a millipede inside the D&T workshop.
Argh. Fucking gross. .__. Steffi saw it too.
Pfft. Mr Mushtaq told us to leave it alone but Steffi kept taking small wooden pieces and threw at it. LOL.
She kept disturbing the millipede lor. Haha! In the end, we got scolded. Rofl.
Stupid Evan and Asyraf kept disturbing and scaring me with the millipede because they found out that I'm afraid of it. .__.
They picked it up and scared me with it. Wtf. ):
I screamed and complaint to Mr Mushtaq. LOL.
Evan got chased out of the D&T workshop because of it. Lmao! Pwnt! :P
Recess -
Went down to the canteen to eat.
Unlucky for me and Steffi, Shervel, Min Qi, Angela and Wei En saw us eating in the canteen.
This obviously meant the start of hell for me and Steffi. LOL.
Steffi and I got dragged and pull around by them again.
We kept struggling and running away from them. .__.
Sheesh. Steffi and I sweat like hellz lor. Rawr.
English -
Miss Rakeezah gave out our class tee.
I wanted gold and black but in the end, it's orange and black. Sheesh! ):
I don't really like the font too. Lol. Opps. =x
Did some sort of corrections for our narrative story on "best buddies".
History -
Miss Huda started teaching us on a new chapter.
I don't really understand what she was teaching about. .__.
Maths -
Got back our Maths common test paper.
I failed it kinda badly. I only scored 11/35 for it.
Damn! What kind of shitty marks is this! Arghz! :@
Mr Chou went through the common test paper but nobody seems to be paying attention at all.
Mother Tongue -
Had a Chinese spelling test.
After that, we did a worksheet.
After school -
Went to the D&T workshop to continue with our course work. (applies only to Mr Mushtaq's D&T group.)
After I'm done with my group's work, I went to help Steffi's group with Jia Shu.
They are counted as lucky lor!
If Jia Shu, Joleen and I didn't help them, I seriously don't know when they will be able to complete their course work and when they will be dismissed. Lol!
It's quite fun helping them with their course work.
There were quite a numbr of jokes. Lol. ^^
Steffi used the wrong tool to screw the screw into the wood instead of using the screw driver.
Omg. Damn hilarious luh! Laugh die me.
Steffi and I went out of the D&T workshop to go to the canteen to buy drinks without permission.
While walking there halfway, we saw Miss Rakeezah walking to the back gate.
We quickly turned back and walked quickly as though we didn't saw her.
Once we lost sight of her, we ran back to the D&T workshop. LOL.
Actually, I had no idea why did we ran away from her. Hahaha!
When she got out of the school, we went to the canteen to buy drinks. Lol.
After helping Steffi's group to do what was needed to be completed by today for their course work, Mr Mushtaq dismissed us.
Bus'ed to Jurong Point with Steffi and Hein Zaw.
Called Bryan to go down to Jurong Point.
Actually, Hein Zaw wanted to join us in playing poker but he chickened out. (see that, heehor! :P)
Stanley, Chi Tat and Dalton were supposed to join us but they chickened out too. Lol.
Hein Zaw went back home without saying goodbyez. Very good hor?! LOL.
Went to the bus interchange after Hein Zaw went off.
Saw Eugene and Ming Yag drinking bubble tea there.
Ming Yang didn't allow Eugene to go back home and he kept holding on to Eugene's bag. Lol.
After Eugene drank finish his bubble tea, he wanted to throw the cup away so he went off.
Ming Yang followed him soon after.
After a while, Eugene walked 1 big round and came back to the place where Steffi and I was.
He asked us where was Ming Yang but we didn't know because we thought he was following him all along. Lol.
Apparently, they lost track of each other and Ming Yang still had Eugene's bag with him.
Eugene stood there like a retard and waited for Ming Yang to return.
Even after Steffi and I left that area, he was still standing there. LOL.
Waited damn long for Bryan to arrive.
Called Claudia'Sweetheart to ask if she wants to join us and she agreed.
When Bryan finally reached, we went to slack at the void deck of a random block.
Once Claudia arrived at the national library entrance, I went to meet her.
Omg. Damn fucking long never meet her already! Miss die her! (L)
Brought her to the place where Steffi and Bryan was.
We went to find a place to settle down to play 21.
I was the lucky girl for today! :D I got 1 banban and 2 banluck. Woots!
But for 1 of the banluck, we weren't betting money. Aw, sad. Lol.
Claudia didn't know how to play but Bryan still gave out the cards for her so, Steffi and I helped her with it.
She bet $0 but when she win, she gets $1 from Bryan and when she lose, she didn't need to pay Bryan at all. LOL.
Claudia, Steffi and I won a few bucks. Lol.
Poor Bryan who was the banker lost about $20. x,x
We only played a few rounds because Steffi had to go off early for her tuition.
Went to Jurong Point to buy bubble tea with Claudia and Bryan.
Bryan treated us to bubble tea. Thank you~ (:
Then, Bryan went off.
I accompanied Claudia'Sweetheart to the national library.
Slacked and chit-chatted at the playground outside the national library.
When it was 7pm, Claudia went off for her guitar class while I went home.
Oh ya! I saw Bi Sheng at the national library entrance. Lol.
He didn't change at all lor! *laughs* Still as skinny as before. Haha. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment